Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bon Odori 2010

This is my first time driving to the Bon Odori, and I swear in the future I would get there before 5.30pm to avoid the traffic and parking problem.

Many things were being missed due to my late arrival.
The pictures below will summarize my 2010 Bon Odori:



Due to several obstacles, but the time my friends and I reached, it was already 8pm+


Without thinking, my first loli shoot *__*
(the cutest among the loli I took for this year?)


Was intend to took the loli in yukata, but her frens ran in and joined her,
maa....the more the merit XD


Seto....Go!!
I wonder will they all run away if onii-chan suddenly climb with them together LOL


Loli with max agility in her status attribution =_=


this guy pula STR +99 = =ll

She was actually trying to take off her father pant
"Not me..." (look away) XD
"Bon Odori is all about dancing", nuff said

sh-t, the camera man was detected by onee-chan (run)


This mocha(?) ice cream ain't half bad, rm6 totally worthy.

nose digging :D





Fun event is fun, lets meet again next year my beloved friends~




No comments:

Post a Comment